Labels

Wednesday 17 March 2010

Eating


Everyday in my bag is this lovely yellow green, soft cover moleskin. It's already battered with use and abuse.

I've been doing my scribblings and quick sketches there but I've never published one yet in this blog, and inspired by other artists who draw everyday and from real life, I'll start posting some of my own work here.

This was a 5-minute sketch while having dinner at Ikea. A nice gentleman passed from my back and stopped to chat us up. I'm a self-conscious artist so I'd rather not let others see while I'm still working on a piece. That's one of the challenges of drawing from real life... Well, Mr. Nice Guy said it was good work and I'll earn money from it. This is not exactly the type of drawing I market but knock on wood, may you have the tongue of an angel.

No comments: