Labels

Tuesday 19 March 2013

Back to reality and more photos of SIKKA 2013

There are a few more workshops I would love to attend at SIKKA Fair 2013 (March 14-24) like bookbinding at Mobius Design Studio, but alas, I have deadlines to meet. I had to finish that one pending article (sent off this morning! Yay!), then start a caricature order and a comic interpretation of a political campaign platform which are both due this week. But I feel very lucky that I was able to attend two already: Character Design at Animation Chamber and Polymer Clay workshop at Mobius Design Studio.

Before I start with those two pending projects, I'll just quickly share these photos I took around the fair. I was not really able to note which houses or galleries these were in but they were all wonderful treats to come and see.  

DrawDeck

DrawDeck




















No comments: