Labels

Friday 13 February 2015

Order of the Rose Book 3 - coming soon!

This is just a quick teaser...

Order of the Rose Book 3 is coming soon and yes, I'm busy working on the cover. So exciting!

This is always a project I love coming back to because every time, I have to reconnect with Tom and Aithnea and be immersed in their very unique world. In designing these covers I have to tease the readers, in one quick glance with surprises that await them inside these pages, and I've found that working on those details are always fun and challenging.

I haven't read Book 3 yet but from what I hear from the author, Joshua Hoyt, it's coming to a spectacular finish with lots of action, drama and excitement. Isn't that just what you're looking for, for a great read?

So I'm all set. I've been given the brief for the cover design. I have started drafting some ideas and I am super excited to get my hands on a copy!

But then it's also sad, because it's conclusion of the Order of the Rose trilogy. It feels like you're saying goodbye to very old friends. And this would be the last we'll see of Tom and his gang.

While we're waiting for next book, check out the first two books, Forsaken Petal and Black Petal on Amazon.




No comments: