Labels

Thursday 8 October 2015

Pacific Bonsai Museum

If you're looking for peace and quiet, a refreshing convergence with nature and a great source of inspiration, spend a few hours hours gazing at the graceful beauties found within the bonsai museum. It's down by Federal Way and with this great intro, it would no longer be a surprise that I love bringing friends and WA visitors there. It's free too which makes it doubly wonderful! 

The collection is hosted by the Weyerhaeuser Company which opened the collection in 1989. It's free six days a week -- only closed on Mondays -- usually from 10am to 4pm. There are seasonal timings so check their website to be sure. Many of the works featured there were done by international bonsai artists, have won awards or been featured in bonsai books. 

Plus, no matter what time of the year you visit, the bonsai tress are a marvel to look at. During every visit, like today's, I find myself falling in love again and again with each work. To give you the same pleasure these works give me, I share with you some of the pictures I took earlier. Enjoy!













2515 S. 336th St.
Federal Way, WA 98003
253.353.7345

No comments: