Labels

Wednesday 3 October 2012

OrangeJarArt on Etsy now open!

I have been considering Etsy for the longest time. But it was only a few months ago that I actually signed up to become a seller... then I left the account empty. For weeks now, I've been wanting to post my art prints and clay work but I've been too worried about shipping and packaging so I did nothing.

In the meantime, I've been trying to find the best way to ship out and well, experimenting on packaging.

But I realize now that I have to make the jump. So today, I officially opened my Etsy store. I couldn't take the name OrangeJar anymore - imagine that, somebody beat me to it. So I put in OrangeJarArt. If you want to check it out, just click here. It's a leap of faith, I wasn't ready for it, so there's only one product listed up there and that is my caricature/portrait service.

OrangeJarArt shop and the one and only product listed ;)

Etsy's email confirmation


I know I should have done this a long time ago. It takes eons of time to promote and for a shop to get recognized. But at least, I opened it. I took the plunge. Now, I just have to sort out packing and shipping and I'll be posting more stuff in there.

Here's to hoping for more clients to stumble in my humble shop!

No comments: