Labels

Thursday 25 October 2012

The Crack

Eid Mubarak everyone!

If you need any super cute Eid Mubarak cards, just go to my previous post and you're free to download, print for personal use. I wish you all have a wonderful Eid celebration!

Now, I woke up quite late. Quite late indeed. And that always puts me in a very zombie like state. I'll usually be waddling, muddled and befuddled, surfing the net trying to wake my mind up. While I'm doing that my hubby would be making coffee and bringing it right to my desk and he does that every day - aren't I lucky? The great coffee scent would work its wonders and as the coffee cools a bit, I'll be taking my first sip and tadannn! I'm awake a little bit more.

This morning though, the second thing Chris did, aside from giving me coffee was send me a link to The Crack. It's a digital animation of eggs, doing un-eggly things, it's hilarious!

Here's one that really cracked me up.



Chris has been saying for a long time now that we should work on some stop animation with my clay characters and I always scoff, not because it's a bad idea, but because we both, currently, do not have the time for it. Well, there's always tomorrow.

I hope you enjoy The Crack, as much as I did. It's always fun to find clever, creative minds at work. 

No comments: