Labels

Wednesday 24 October 2012

Eid Mubarak!

I've only had time to do this now, but I hope you can still find them and use them. They are also available on my FB page - just click here if you want to repost the cards from there.

Please feel free to use these Eid Mubarak cards as ecards or print them out and use them as traditional cards to give to your family and friends courtesy of OrangeJar.com.





Note: All copyrights are retained by OrangeJar.com (and the artist - me!) and these designs are for personal use only. 

I'm also selling similarly styled cards at my Etsy Shop. Those are generic versions (no event, occasion or ties to holidays) and can be used for any time you want to sent that beloved someone a greeting - be it to greet them the best birthday ever or to just say you miss them so much! 

No comments: