Labels

Wednesday 12 December 2012

Personalized Santa hats

I have a confession to make: I have been a very bad crafter.

I have not made one new item in the last two weeks. Ideas play in the mind but non-crafting work keeps pushing them back.

But I did have time to personalize these two Santa hats for the new men in my life :)


I've been looking for letters or colored felt that I can stitch on these Santa hats but couldn't find any. The felt I found were not very cheerful in color (black and dark blue), guess the shop was out of stock. So when I made a quick stop to Fida's in Satwa last week, it was a nice surprise to find this cute chequered green ribbon.

If you don't know how make blanket stitches, I found this cool vid that shows how:


I used white thread and blanket stitches and tadaaa -- Santa hats with initials! I'm not great at sewing but I love the final look. What do you think?

No comments: