Labels

Thursday 12 December 2013

My Etsy Shop is open again!

Moving, specially in between countries is no mean feat. Even after the physical move, there's all the adjustments weeks, and even months after.

So, after a very long break, I finally found the time to sit down and focus on my Etsy Shop. The goal is to start simple: post my caricature work. I've been based in the UAE for the last decade and it was my main market. Now, I have to spread my wings even further.

There will not be much reviews or feedback in my Etsy shop even though it is more than a year old. It's been closed for more than half that time and even before that I was not able to focus on marketing it. That is going to change starting right now.

Taddaaa.... Welcome to my OrangeJar Art's Etsy shop - hope you have time to browse!





No comments: